At Dreyfuss Construction, our team is always committed to excellence. We are always looking for experienced professionals to join us in Los Angeles, CA. Start your construction careers today by reaching out to us for more information.
Our core values of teamwork, integrity, quality, responsibility, communication, and organization are carried through all aspects of our business. Employees are empowered to make decisions to drive the building process forward while maintaining good communication and managing risks.
People + Process = Promises Kept
- Dreyfuss Construction provides a menu of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans with both HMO and PPO options for eligible employees and their dependents. The Company pays for a portion of the premiums for each of our participating employees.
- Dreyfuss Construction offers a 401K plan. The Company generously matches a portion of the investments made on behalf of our participating employees.
- Flexible Spending Accounts; both medical and dependent FSA’s are available to our eligible employees.
- Company paid life insurance. A basic life and AD&D policy is paid for 100% by the Company for all eligible employees.
- The Company observes ten (10) paid holidays each year.
- Recognizing that our employees need time off to rest and relax, take a vacation, or attend to personal matters, the Company offers both paid vacation and sick leave time off.
Dreyfuss Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Dreyfuss Construction is always looking for GOOD People! If you are a Project Manager, Project Engineer, Superintendent, or Assistant Superintendent, and you are interested in applying to join our team, please send your resume to info@DreyfussConstruction.com.
Contact us in Los Angeles, California, to discover more on our career options. We offer services for clients throughout Southern California.